-->Hosting by Geraldle.com (support are host by Clicking Here!)
Works of Winter
-> index
-> Livejournal
-> deviantart
--> Poetry/journal
-> Mailing List
-> Traffic Control

Online Games
-> B.O.T.S. ][
-> Wizard's Journey
-> New Age 3

Review Center
-> Read Reviews
-> Make a Review

Original Fiction
-> Game
-> Stained
-> Ve

FanFiction
-> Harry Potter
-> Ultima Online




Disclaimer: Not mine, though it might be soon I am investing stock in thoughts that hold the copyrights heheh all I have to do is buy ALL the stock! You have some cash I can borrow for this?

Copyright: The Idea, but don't let that stop you from using it!

**************************************************************************
**************************************************************************
**************************************************************************
**************************************************************************

The Dark Lord's Son

 

 

************************

Chapter 1

Diagon Alley

************************

 

 

 

"But Father I want to go to Hogwarts!"

"No Harry absolutely not!"

"But father-"

"If I let you go Dumbledore will never allow you to come home with me again."

"How can he stop me from coming home? How will he know?"

"He has his ways."

"Father I want to go and you owe me."

"All right but you will carry a port key with you to bring you home at the end of the year. If you loss it or brake it you are to owl me at once so I can send another!"

Harry just threw his arms around his father and gave him a big hug with a grin plastered all over his face.

"I will have Lucius come by in the morning to take you to Diagon Alley so you can get your school things."

"Oh..."

"Is something wrong Harry? I thought you wanted to go to Hogwarts and you NEED books and things for that." Tom Drawled.

"It's not that... well it's just that... I don't like Malfoy very much." Tom shrugged at hearing this.

"If he dose something you don't like put him under the Crucio curse, always works for me."

"But I can't use magic during the summer."

"Here use my wand." at this Harry mutters something like *what's the difference they are both the same* but takes the wand none the less.

"Dad?" at hearing this Tom KNOWS Harry is going to ask for something that he really wants. Sure enough Harry flashes Tom his 'Father' his most charming grin. "Can I have a pet Dragon?" Cough completely off guard thinking Harry was going to ask to stay over at that dreaded red head's place but instead asks for a dangerous dark arts creature. Seeing his fathers face Harry thought he was going to say no so he quickly continued "I will feed it and walk it and I will even keep it in my room with me so it won't get in your way, Pleeeaase?" Harry's eyes where begging Tom to say yes, but Tom was still stuck on imagining a Dragon in Harry's room.

"Err Harry I don't think a Dragon can FIT in your room."

"This one can!" Harry stated proudly. Must be a runt Tom thought a very very small runt.

"All right you can have the Dragon I assume you know where it is?" *seeing how you know it can fit in your room* Tom added in his head. *Boy is picking out pets without asking me, at lest it is not a cat, I hate cats. *

"Father?"

"Yes?"

"What if it already belongs to someone? Can I still have it? Pleease?" Tom raised an eyebrow but simply nodded.

"I will take care of the owner if they object."

Harry Hugged his father again then ran from the room saying, "We can get it after I get my school things tomorrow."

*Good that gives me time to get a drink* Tom thought as he walked over to the fireplace to call Lucius.

 

 

*****

Latter that Day

*****

 

 

-Lucius Malfoy-

"Draco!" I called as I grasped my arm in pain; the Dark Lord is calling and whatever it is he is in a hurry as the pain has yet to fade.

"Yes father?" The boy sneaked up on me; damn it is hard to think with the pain in my arm.

"I am going out I need you to tell your mother to let down the wards to I can get back in." With that said I left the manor in a rush ignoring the hunger in my stomach at the lack of food. 'Why dose he always called at a mealtime? Because he dose not eat.'

It did not take long to get to Riddle manor, but what surprised me was the shape Riddle manor was in. Normally every time I see the place it is run down and nearly in ruins. Now however it looked as if it had been rebuilt and brand new. Though only thoughts that could see through the wards would see that.

I quickly went inside I knew the sooner I saw the Dark Lord the sooner the pain in my arm would stop. And stop it did Lord Voldimort was standing near a fire. Standing was odd enough but he was wrapped up in his clock and his hood was drawn the only way I knew it was him was the rather large snake at his feet that was hissing at me as I entered.

"Master?"

"Ahh Malfoy, I have a job for you."

"Yes my Lord?"

"I need you to take my son to Diagon Alley tomorrow so he can pick his things up for school at Hogwarts."

"Yes m- son?" My voce was calm and collected through years of practice only mind you.

"Do you have a problem with that Malfoy?" His hiss for that is the only way it can be described was cold and deadly.

"No my Lord. With the fall of Potter this summer I suppose you would be looking to have children, but well not that I mean to question you or anything but how?"

"You mean your father never told you of the birds and the bees? How ever did you get Draco dear Lucius?" I scowled the man was playing with me and he was enjoying it!

"That is I mean you had no son at are last meeting and to my knowledge it takes time to have a son."

"I adopted you know my hate of orphanages."

"Ahh that makes sense." I decided it was time to move on to another topic as to not bring that famous hate of his to the surface best to avoid the topic. "You never did tell me how you ended the Potter threat."

"Just pick my son up at 1 after lunch." His voce made it clear it was time for me to leave, so I did.

 

 

*****

1 the next day

*****

 

 

I walked into Riddle manor not really sure what to expect. All I knew was the boy, for it was a boy for Voldimort to call him a son, would have the power to get me in a lot of trouble should he so deem it. I wonder if the boy would know he had that power over me? Probably, knowing the Dark Lord he told the boy. Unless Voldimort was hiding the fact he was a feared Dark Lord from the child. Then it hit me, I forgot to ask Voldimort what year the boy would be attending had I asked I could know the boys age and threat level!

"Ahh Malfoy, Harry is just finishing his lunch he will be out soon." Coincidence was the first thing though my mind. "Here is his letter you will be needing it." I took the letter with the Hogwarts crest on it as Voldimort left the room I flipped the letter over to look at the address.

Harry Potter

Was as far into the address as I could make it for I seemed to be stuck on Potter I could not get past that word. I think I read it 30 times before I herd the familiar voce behind me.

"I am ready now Malfoy, and Draco will NOT be joining us." His voce left no room for arguments and my mind keep repeating 'Oh yes he know exactly how much power he has over you'.

"All right but I will need to go to the manor to get Draco's school list if you don't mind." I was shocked at my own ability to remain calm it would look to the boy as if I had known all along that Voldimort had adopted him.

"No it is not all right but I don't have a lot of say in that matter. Draco needs his things too but if he so much as looks at me wrong you are the one that will pay for it." He gave me a glare to rival his new fathers. I simply nodded. "Dad I am leaving now!" He yelled loud enough to wake the dead.

On the way home, through muggle travel - I needed time to think, I was trying to figure out what was bothering me the most. The fact that Voldimort the meanest man alive and the evilest thing to walk the earth would adopt a Griffyndor rival that he had wanted to kill for well for the boy's entire lifetime a boy who nearly killed him none the less. Or was it the fact the boy in question seemed 'happy' about it?

At the manor I left the boy in my study why I went in search of my son. Draco was looking forward to going to get his things for school he would not be happy with having to stay home, but you don't anger the boy that can get you killed. So if Harry dose not want him to come he dose not come.

"Draco!" I yelled as I opened the door to his room and could not see him as I scanned the room.

-Harry Potter/Riddle-

"Potter?!" Malfoy I was wondering when he would show up. I slowly turn to face the blond brat.

"Malfoy" my voce cold and calm.

"What are you doing here!" He hissed at me practically seething anger.

"Waiting for your father to finish whatever he needs to do, I think it was gather your list of supplies for Hogwarts. Then he will be taking me to Diagon Alley." I let my eyes roam over him. "You look good in muggle clothes Draco." I say in the smoothest voce I could manage. I could see a shiver run down his spine but he is good at hiding it.

"Just what makes you think my father will be taking you of all people to Diagon Alley?"

"Ahh Draco! I see you have meet Harry Riddle!" I could not believe it Lucius said that as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. As if Tom, or as Lucius and the rest of the world calls him Voldimort, was always taking his worst enemies in as adopted sons. "I do hope you and Mr. Riddle become close friends." Oh the look of pure horror on Draco's face is worth all the insults he has ever thrown my way.

"Err" Draco took a quick steep back by his body language I was sure he was going to make a brake for it.

"Draco I need your list of Hogwarts things." The boy was to shocked to argue with his father as numb fingers handed over the list of supplies he would need for his 5th year.

"Father wont I be going as well?" Draco asked seeming to recover a little.

"Well you see Draco Harry would like to go alone." Draco shot me his death glare. "I will take you to Diagon Alley before school starts I promise my little Dragon." At the calling of Draco's 'nick name' an evil grin came to my face both father and son had a shiver go down their spine at seeing it. "Lets go Mr. Riddle we don't have all day you know."

"Don't go anywhere little Dragon we will be back" I teased Draco a little and he scowled at me as expected.

 

 

******

At Diagon Alley

******

 

 

"First Gringotts then we will get you new robes then books"

"Robes then Gringotts."

"And just how are you going to pay for the robes?" Malfoy smirked at me.

"You are going to pay for the robes, and your going to be happy about it!" I told him in an angry growl as I headed for the robe shop.

-Lucius Malfoy-

'Calm Lucius he is testing his limits, but he has no limits and he knows this!' I let out mental growl as I followed the boy to the robe shop. 'He is worse then Draco when he wants to be!'

 

 

*********

Latter that day during dinner at the Leaky Cauldron.

*********

 

 

I grind to myself we had just finished all his shopping and I could drop him off at Riddle manor and be done with him for the day.

"Just one more stop Lucius then you can take me home." 'NO!' my mind screamed at me. The boy decided he needed a whole new wardrobe so he made me buy it! Then he decided I think that he wanted his own privet library so I proceeded to buy out Flourish and Botts with MY money! I think he then wanted to open his own Apothecary for he proceeded to buy everything in site there as well he had managed to evade Gringotts all day! I think I was scowling at him but my hurting pocket book had numbed my mind to it. "It is only one more shop... I think it is in Knockturn Alley."

"What could your possibly need in Knockturn Alley?"

"Why a collar and lead for my new pet dragon father said I could have!"

"What, Potter, do you need with a Dragon!" I glared at the boy my tamper quickly flaring.

"Father told me to curse you if you got out of line." He glared up at me. "Tone Lucius tone." I swallowed hard knowing Voldimort that sounded exactly like what he would tell his son to do.

"All right lets get it over with." I quickly stood to go but Harry had other planes he just slowly went about finishing his dinner as if I was nothing and it was my lot in life to wait for him.

*********

A small shop in a dark alley

*********

Harry was talking in whispers with the shop owner I am waiting outside on orders from the 'prince' "spoiled little snotty nosed brat." I kicked the wall then it came to me "Shit I have to warn Snape!" My skin started to crawl as I thought of what Voldimort would do to my old friend should he 'insult' his son.

"You will not tell him anything Malfoy it is bad enough your son knows." Harry spoke as he came out of the shop. "Now pay the shop owner."

"It will be four thousand and two Gold Galleons Mr. Malfoy" I did a double take.

"And just what is costing me this much?" with that Harry held up a collar that would barely fit around his neck it was studded in diamonds and emeralds even one or two rubies I could see that they all twinkled 'enchanted' I thought. "I will not buy that Mr. Potter."

"I guess I will have to tell my father I could not get my dragon and it was all YOUR fault!" he pouted. A tingle in my body reminded me of the last time I 'failed' my master.

"Put it on my tab" I muttered as I headed back to the Leaky Cauldron so we could use their fireplace to get to Riddle manor. Potter followed me with an over sized grin on his face.

"By the way it is to small you will never get that thing around a dragons neck" I told him with a little glee in my voce.

"Oh it will fit this Dragon" his voce was just as cryptic as Voldimort is when he fooled me into taking the Dark Mark. 'No Lucius! It won't ever hurt you! Why would I hurt my loyal followers!' I snorted at Potter's words just knowing that it meant more then - what a minuet what DOSE it mean?

"I know of no dragon that that collar can fit, and I know all the different kind of dragons there are to know, boy."

"Oh there is only just one and now it is mine." He grins up at me.

"Oh? It is rare then?"

"Yea..." he frowns "he belongs to someone alts but father told me he would fix that too." He then grins again. As he used the fireplace to go home. At lest I was done with him, for now.

 

**************************************************************************
**************************************************************************
**************************************************************************
**************************************************************************

Authors Notes: Really I need a plot bunny or two for this! I know what I want to do for the first few days of Hogwarts and going over to Ron's but after that I am drawing blanks! Should I make this Slash? What should Harry name his Dragon? (Or are both them questions already answered? Check back for the next chapter to find out!

Read? Then Review!

Next Chapter -->

Review
(will open in a new window)

Site Founded on 01.01.2003
Site Content © 2003 Hellforge Studios (HFS)