-->Hosting by Geraldle.com (support are host by Clicking Here!)
Works of Winter
-> index
-> Livejournal
-> deviantart
--> Poetry/journal
-> Mailing List
-> Traffic Control

Online Games
-> B.O.T.S. ][
-> Wizard's Journey
-> New Age 3

Review Center
-> Read Reviews
-> Make a Review

Original Fiction
-> Game
-> Stained
-> Ve

FanFiction
-> Harry Potter
-> Ultima Online




Disclaimer: Not mine, though it might be soon I am investing stock in thoughts that hold the copyrights heheh all I have to do is buy ALL the stock! You have some cash I can borrow for this?

Copyright: The Idea, but don't let that stop you from using it!

Timeline: after book 4, 3.1 weeks till start of turm.

**************************************************************************
**************************************************************************
**************************************************************************
**************************************************************************

The Dark Lord's Son

********************

Chapter 6

The Summers End

********************

-Severus Snape-

I like to think I am a calm man. Sure I am a mean and evil man but I still like to think I have kept my cool so to say. But the second the words left Potter's mouth... I had no cool to speck of.

"Lust?" was Harry's answer and he did not even bother getting to his feet he just lay there.

The nerve of the boy! I did the same thing any other well breed Potions Master would have done. I lunged. I saw only red and I knew only one thing... KILL POTTER!

-Draco Malfoy-

I knew it was bad when Severus' face went red with anger. It very seldom happens but when it dose nothing good ever comes of it. Sure Potter always seemed able to rile Severus but he had never up till now that is angered him truly.

I knew something broke when I heard the sickening crunch at the contact of my godfather's fist and Potter's face, but it would seem that was not all Potter was entitled to because Severus keep hitting him. When Potter finally stopped struggling Severus spun around and grabbed me by my shirt collar.

"Stop dallying about boy! Can you see we are on the run here!" and with that he practically dragged me out of Riddle Manor.

 

-Harry Potter-

It was dark, and I hurt. I hurt allot. It felt as if my face was on fire. Something was missing but my fogy mind would not detect what.

All I knew was pain.

All I wanted was for the pain to stop.

-Draco Malfoy-

Severus brought me back to Hogwarts with him; he told me it was the safest place for me. But whom am I kidding! When Potter comes to it's not Severus that will be punished for the actions but ME. I was almost angry with my godfather for saving me till I realized I was acting like the 'perfect' pet for Potter! Hell I had even contemplated going back to him of my own free will!

God what has he done to me!

I spent my time getting ready for the new school year and working with Severus to get the caller off my neck but every time we get somewhere with it something happens that nearly kills the both of us. Potter has it well warded.

-Harry Potter-

When I finally came to I was in my room alone bandages all over my face and the first thing that happened was a flashback.

*Flashback ~ Harry's point of view*

I was just getting up off the sofa as an enraged Snape gabbed hold of my neck with his long fingers. I wrapped my hand around his wrist in shock and then felt his other hand smack into my nose. I knew it was broke from the amount of pain and blood coming from the wound, but that did not seem to make Snape happy for he continued his assault.

Why I was dazed from the first hit he struck again hitting me across the jaw I am sure he broke that too. I flung my arms up to shield my face but he just kept hitting them to my mind was flashing back from Mr. Dursley to the present and the pain keep coming till I finally fell into a black void where the pain could not find me.

*End flashback*

I began to shack from the memories of my time with the Dursleys that Snape's attack brought back. It was then that I saw Tom sitting at the foot of my bed.

"Who did it Harry?"

"I don't remember." He knew I was lying he could see it in my eyes but he made no comment. "Don't worry I will get even." My voce as cold as ice.

"Telling me would be getting even." He purred trying to get me to tell.

"No I want to do this on my own." I looked around the room. "He took Draco with him."

"Yes I think they are at Hogwarts whoever it was." I got up and made to leave. "I have work to do, you have been out for quite some time you leave for Hogwarts in the morning. I suggest you rest up." With that he smiled and turned to leave. "Good night Harry."

-Draco Malfoy-

Over four weeks and no sign of Potter jumping out at me from dark classrooms of empty hallways. I was slowly starting to recover from my ordeal I could not tell the Headmaster, Snape forbade it I think Potter has some dirt on him and is using it to keep his 'golden boy' image clean.

Will I be ready to face him at the start of term? Or will I fold like a house of card at the first glance from him? Truth be told I did not want to find out if I was not so scared of death I would kill myself just to avoid finding out.

One thing I did know though as long as Potter was willing to play dirty I did not stand a chance. I was only an equal to Potter when he was playing fare and I was playing dirty. There is no way I can win now... I might as well just turn myself over to him. NO I WILL NOT LET POTTER GET TO ME!

I will be ready tomorrow then the students get here, I have to be ready. Or I will forever belong to Potter.

Bet father disowned me, just to avoid Voldemort's wrath.

**************************************************************************
**************************************************************************
**************************************************************************
**************************************************************************

Authors Notes: Well here you are Chapter 6. I do hope it was worth the wait. Not a whole lot of Harry/Draco in this but you never know maybe next chapter? It is also kind of short but I will probably fix that with a rewrite later. Just need to get this out to you now so I will stop getting the death threats.

Read? Then Review!

<-- Last Chapter | Next Chapter -->

Review
(will open in a new window)

Site Founded on 01.01.2003
Site Content © 2003 Hellforge Studios (HFS)