-->Hosting by Geraldle.com (support are host by Clicking Here!)
Works of Winter
-> index
-> Livejournal
-> deviantart
--> Poetry/journal
-> Mailing List
-> Traffic Control

Online Games
-> B.O.T.S. ][
-> Wizard's Journey
-> New Age 3

Review Center
-> Read Reviews
-> Make a Review

Original Fiction
-> Game
-> Stained
-> Ve

FanFiction
-> Harry Potter
-> Ultima Online




The Lion

Chapter 1: Prowl

-Harry Potter-

Damn blond! The way he walks the way he talks the way he moves... Bloody hell! The way he breathes! I think I am completely obsessed with him... What will Ron think?

Draco has become a constant problem in potions... Okay, so he is not the problem but he is the one causing it!

When he looks at me with those silver eyes and he thinks I do not know. I have this urge to jump over the tabletop and have my way with him right there and then. He stopped slicking his hair back, which did not help my problem. The way he flicks errant strands of hair out of his eyes. I sigh.

Damn Harry get a hold of your self and stop mooning over the bloody git! I mean it is your fault you can't have him anyway? In first year you had the chance to be as close to him as friends but no that mouth put you off...

... That mouth so tender and pink. I bet it tastes like strawberry, maybe even honey. The way his red tongue darts out to wet his ever so kissable lips. He could melt my soul should he smile at me but he won't and for that I am ever so grateful. Ron would never forgive me if I let Malfoy turn me into a puddle with but a smile.

"Potter!"

Damn Snape! I have been staring at him again, Draco that is.

"If you are done gazing at the Slytherins then maybe you can join the rest of the class and pay attention, that will be 10 points from Gryffindor. Potter."

He just loves to make my life hell! Draco is sniggering again I just love his... Don't start again Harry or Snape will be back for more.

*

"You all right Harry I mean falling asleep in Potions..."

"I did not fall asleep! I was just lost in thoughts."

"If you say so."

We walked the rest of the way to lunch in peace.

*

I should make him mine, but how? I could walk up to him and kiss him, but no there is a very good chance that would disgust him. I could try to make friends with him. Not a chance! He does not like Ron or Hermione one bit and they would not let me get close enough to Draco. Which leaves seduction. Yeah, right! That would be like him trying to catch my snitch!

I like the way he eats. He eats like it is art. Something to be practiced, studied, and perfected. The way his tongue darts out to meet the fork, I would love to be that fork! That is it! Tonight I will find him and talk with him... Yeah, right Potter! You said that last night and the night before that.

A groan of frustration leaves my lips and Ron looks over at me with worry, "You all right Harry."

"No, I mean yes..."

I sigh looking down to my plate of food. I don't very much feel like eating anymore. Maybe he will talk with me? Yea right. Ron just shrugged and returned to eating. One week, Harry, and you will not have to worry about seeing him for the rest of summer. But I want to see him during the summer. I mean spending the summer with him is better then the Dursleys even if he does insult me the whole time.

The beginnings of a plan start to form in Harry's mind and he starts to eat with renewed vigor.

-Draco Malfoy-

He is watching me again. It is unnerving to have his eyes on me all the time. It started near the first of the year. But has only gotten worse. I almost feel as if I am being stalked. That is just Ridiculous, the boy-who-lived stalking the son-of-a-deatheater, more like wishful thinking! He has made Potions class very difficult I can't seem to keep concentration on my cauldron.

He looks away to do something with his cauldron and I glance up to see if I can see why he is staring at me. Suddenly he looks up to meet my gaze and I make it look like I merely looked up to flick my hair out of my eyes. Did he sigh? No, it can't be! I am just hearing things that is all.

Is that guilt I see in those green eyes, so green they should be considered outlawed? I am suddenly reminded of a valentine and my tongue darts out of my mouth to wet my suddenly dry lips at the thought of wanting to send him a valentine. Draco dear boy, you have finally lost it.

"Potter!"

Poor Potter I don't think I could live with Uncle Sev breathing down my neck just waiting for me to mess up.

"If you are done gazing at the Slytherins then maybe you can join the rest of the class and pay attention, that will be 10 points from Gryffindor, Potter."

The thought of him gazing at me puts a pleasant image in my head and sends a tingle down my spine and I let out a little giggle.

*

"Potter can't even get though one potions class without losing his house points!" Goyle laughed.

"No he can't." It was simple and I put enough venom behind it to shut the nitwit up.

*

I should make him mine, but how? I could walk up to him and kiss him, but no there is a very good chance that would disgust him. I could try to make friends with him. Not a chance! Ron and Hermione don't like me one bit and they would not let me get close enough to Harry. Which leaves seduction! Yeah right! The only thing that could seduce Potter would be a snitch!

Damn he is staring at me again. I can't even eat in peace what if I miss my mouth? Damn my fork is trembling. No it's not my fork it's my hand. Damn he is making me nervous and he is only watching me eat! Good! Now he is talking with Ron. I took the time to get up and flee the room before he could do more Malfoy Gazing.

 

Must be a Harry Potter sport!

 

Next Chapter -->

Review
(will open in a new window)

Site Founded on 01.01.2003
Site Content © 2003 Hellforge Studios (HFS)