-->Hosting by Geraldle.com (support are host by Clicking Here!)
Works of Winter
-> index
-> Livejournal
-> deviantart
--> Poetry/journal
-> Mailing List
-> Traffic Control

Online Games
-> B.O.T.S. ][
-> Wizard's Journey
-> New Age 3

Review Center
-> Read Reviews
-> Make a Review

Original Fiction
-> Game
-> Stained
-> Ve

FanFiction
-> Harry Potter
-> Ultima Online




Book 1:
The Tale of Two Rings
Chapter 20:
Home bound

 

 

-Draco Malfoy-

I had just spent a good 6-hours of my life learning a new 'useless' spell. I mean, come on, how many useless spells can there be in this world? I am beginning to think wizards make useless spells just so they have something to teach! This spell is a form of invisibility. The neat thing about it is I can talk, move, pick things up and set things down. I can even open doors, but the moment I touch someone I become visible again. I mean, come on! What good could that possibly do me? I mean, yeah, sure it will help for the times I forget my invisibility cloak but that is rare to say the least! But it is no use arguing with Talon, If he is to teach me something it might as well be magic.

I am walking back to my room in Talon's cottage feeling very sleepy and tired like someone has taken all the strength from my body. But I have finished my lesson and can rest now.

My eyes shot open. But I just went to bed in Talon's cottage? No! I remember now. I went to bed or rather fell into bed and Harry promised to stay awake and talk with me come nightfall. What is this extra weight on me?

I slowly turned my head to see Harry lying almost on top of me...naked.

******

Flash Back

******

-Harry Potter-

I woke up with my head resting on Draco’s chest. Some time during the day he started breathing again and his heart started. I know it is probably just wishful thinking that he could be healed already, but I will not argue with it. He was mumbling in his sleep. Nothing that I could understand, mind you it was both too quiet and not whole words. But his voce was soothing to me and not to mention a bit erotic. I was starting to get horny listening to him. 'This can't be good. You can't be so hung up on him that you will pop a boner by just listening to him talk in his sleep!' I gently, not to disturb Draco, slid out of my boxers to take 'care' of the problem.

******

End Flash Back

******

-Draco Malfoy-

"Harry," I whispered into his ear.

"Yes love?" he yawned.

"Where are my clothes?"

"On the floor." He is still asleep I can tell by the tone of his voce.

"With your underwear?" my voce was amused almost giddy and I achieved the response I was looking for.

His eyes shot open and he turned four shades of red then started stuttering.

"I don't mind," I whispered into his ear as my hand made its way up his leg slowly, lightly brushing my fingers against his skin. Harry gasped as my hand closed in on his cock that was quickly becoming enlarged.

"You like this?" I whispered.

Harry just nods. As I wrapped my hand around Harry's swollen member and started stroking in a slow gentle rhythm, Harry started moaning and begging for me to speed up but I kept the rhythm slow, torturing him with pleasure. Even though I keep it slow it still did not take long for Harry to cum moaning my name. I brought my hand up to my lips with Harry’s seed still on it and licked my hand clean as Harry's breathing slowly started to return to normal.

"Your turn."

He stated as he started kissing his way down my chest. The only thing I could think at the time was 'I'm dreaming. I'm dreaming. I'm dreaming.' And then as those perfect lips wrapped around my painfully swollen cock it changed to. 'I never want the dream to end. I never want the dream to end. I never want the dream to end!' My hand went to Harry's head instinctively as I started moaning faster...

"Oh god! Faster!" and unlike me he did go faster till I could hold out no longer and literally exploded into Harry's hot mouth.

After I recovered I wrapped my arms around Harry, "We need to talk. I don't want to but we have to."

"I know," was his only answer as he tried to snuggle closer.

"Do you know what I have become?"

He nodded.

"How?"

"Even muggles have a vague idea of what a Vampire is."

"I can't go back to Hogwarts with you." I said softly.

"Why not?"

"Harry I am a Vampire. Dumbledore will not let me into his school with all the children! That and classes are during the day! I can't even be awake during the day! Not to mention the sun will kill me!"

"Dumbledore let a werewolf go to school there, and you said something last night about there being a way around the sun thing."

Gryffindor as always I sighed. "Harry I would have to latch onto a life source or living soul to walk the day. I can't think of anyone willing to let me do that." I looked deep into his eyes. "The werewolf did not have my reputation at the school."

"We could try and I would let you."

"Well I won't let you so there and as for trying, what if Dumbledore would see it fit to destroy the foul being in front of him?"

"He wouldn't!"

"Why?"

"He just wouldn't!"

"Fine. There is still the sun problem."

"Why won’t you let me let you use my soul?"

"It would leave you weak. You're too much at risk to be weak during the day."

"It is my life and I say that I would rather have you with me during the day then to have all the energy in the world!"

"You would probably not have enough energy to play Quidditch." What can I say I was getting desperate to discourage him.

"I don't care! And I have probably missed so much that they have replaced my spot on the team already anyway."

Damn! I was sure I had him there! He was not done he had that determined look in his eyes he was going to win or die trying.

"Draco, if you don't come back to Hogwarts with me I am not going back either."

"Harry..." There was no point. It’s that damned Gryffindor background of his.

"Will it hurt?" he asked a little hope in his eyes.

I thought about lying to him 'Yes Harry it will hurt it will hurt so much you will wish to be dead! Do you still want to go though with it?' But I couldn't it was the way he was looking at me. Like he could finally do something to pay me back, for what I don't have a clue, but if I outright told him no or lied to him I would not be able to live with myself.

"No Harry it won't hurt but that doesn't mean I want to do it."

"If you do it then I will not make you tell Dumbledore about you being a vampire and we can keep it a secret just between us." He smiled at me.

"All right" I hate giving in.

*******

Harry was playing with his clock in the chair next to mine in front of Dumbledore's desk. The man whose office we are currently in is absent, but then it is still fairly late at night. I looked at my watch and found that it was only 11:30 at night, half an hour and it would be midnight.

"Where is that bloody fool." I whispered to myself. Then I felt him. The moment I say it everything about him radiates 'good' and I had a bad feeling that as soon as he saw me he would know, then I would be dead.

I started to get tense and Harry could sense it but he did not know why. His hand stopped playing with his clock and came to rest on my hand that was trying to strangle the arm of the chair. He slowly traced circles on my hand and it had a soothing effect like no other.

The door opened and Dumbledore walked right over to his chair. I knew he knew we were here I could feel it in the air. I could feel his power probe me and I stopped it, hiding all I could from him. He smiled over at Harry the twinkle in his eyes at full force.

"Harry, Mr. Malfoy." I knew he did not like me.

"Headmaster." Harry said, as I remained silent.

"I am glad you’re back, but I would like to know all that happened while you were gone."

He then shot me a dark look like blaming it all on me.

"I really don't know what all happened Headmaster, all I do know is if it was not for Draco I would be dead now!"

Harry's grip on my hand got tighter as I remembered he was still holding my hand. The Headmaster too must have just noticed because his gaze was centered on are hands.

"I see. Then, maybe you, Draco, could tell me what happened?"

'Oh I see! Now you’re my friend! Before I was just Mr. Malfoy.'

Harry's grip got even tighter.

"Draco, behave," Harry stated and the headmaster looked amused indeed.

"I don't see how it is any of your business," I spoke, trying to keep my anger out of my voce, and doing a fairly good job at it too, even if I do say so myself. "Headmaster," I added as an after thought.

Harry was glaring at me and the headmaster did not look too pleased at all. I did not really care. I could live with the headmaster’s suspicions. As long as he did not find out the truth he would not act. But Harry and his glare, now that I can't live with.

"I found out Harry was abducted by my father. I went to get him back and he was sent to my uncle’s where I then found him and sent him back to Hogwarts. On route, he was abducted by Voldemort. Voldemort is no more and Harry Potter is sitting next to me." I ended my glare at the headmaster stating he was not going to get any elaboration.

"You killed Voldemort?" Dumbledore asked in disbelief.

"No I did not kill him nor is he dead." I stated "But he is no more. The man you knew as Voldemort is no longer around."

"Do you have proof?" he asked raising a eye brow and I vaguely wondered how he would react if I had Tom Riddle walk into the room, Harry giggled at that thought at the headmaster looked over at him.

"One moment Headmaster and I will get your proof. I trust Harry will be safe alone with you?" Before he could answer I spoke up again. "I don't think I will take any chances."

About five minutes later of the headmaster looking at me in annoyance for my comment there was a knock on the door.

"Come in Seamus, Granger."

Seamus opened the door and walked over to my side. Granger came in right after him and moved over to Harry's side but handed me something wrapped in a towel I could see she was bubbling over with pride. I narrowed my eyes at her.

"I can trust it will work?"

She looked insulted and ready to slap me but Harry broke out in fits of laughter and then she was completely thrown into confusion.

"He was joking with you Hermione, to see how you would react."

"You know having you in my head might not be such a good idea," I said looking at him with narrowed eyes.

"You know that has little effect after what you did to me earlier."

I think I went four shades of red and then just turned on my heel and left, leaving Harry with Granger and Seamus.

******

I dread to think of what those four were up to while I went to get Tom. Currently, I am dragging the boy by his ear down the halls of Hogwarts and he is doing his best to keep up with me but being smaller then I am he is not doing a very good job.

"You are not to talk to anyone other then me and Harry." I shot the boy a glance, "You are to not tell the Headmaster anything that has happened. If he asks you any questions you will tell him I forbade you to speak on the topic."

I waited for his response.

"Yes Master," he whispered, the word ‘master’ spat out like a cuss word.

"You know I could forget to feed you..."

I opened to door to the headmaster’s office. I had five minutes till midnight and I rather this all be over before then though I had a feeling the headmaster had other ideas.

"Ouch why do you have to walk so fast! Don't you know my legs are not that long!" the boy cried out in protest as I guided him in front of the headmaster’s desk.

"Look familiar, Dumbledore?" I asked as I took a seat.

Dumbledore just sat behind his desk staring at the boy in front of him. I was sure the headmaster was trying to find a way to explain this.

After about a minute or two his eyes settled back on me. "Explain."

"He is a Muggle child. He no longer is a threat. He is also my servant." I stopped there and said no more.

The headmaster did not ask any more questions, guessing that I would not answer them even if he did. Tom had gone to glaring at Harry Potter instead of Dumbledore, figuring it would be easier to intimidate Harry than the old headmaster.

"Harry, Draco, there is a party in the Great Hall if you would like to go. Draco you don't mind if I talk with Tom?"

Harry got up and left the room and I followed stopping at the door to answer the headmaster's question.

"Waste your time all you want Headmaster, he has been instructed not to speak on anything I don't want him to so you’re not likely to get answers in any legal way."

With that I left the room and met Harry in the hall. "Harry go to the Hall and enjoy yourself. There are a few things I need to take care of. I will be there soon." I smiled at him.

He just glared at me, "You think I am that easy to get rid of?"

"Well I have to talk with Talon if you really want to come..."

"No that's fine I don't need to go. Stop looking all smug I just can't stand that git!" with that Harry spun on his heel and headed for the Great Hall.

******

I found an empty classroom and pulled out the Gemstone I was instructed to use to contact Talon. I am not sure how it works but as I pulled it out an ethereal form of Talon appeared in the room.

"Master" I gave him a short nod.

"Draco, I will be teaching your lessons though this Gemstone so keep it close at hand and don't lose it. Should you lose it you would have to come back to MY world for training."

He gave me his best ‘don't-test-me’ glare and I knew he was not joking and I don't think he would let me take Harry with me if I were to have to go.

"At what time will the lessons be?"

"Weekends starting at 8am lasting till 8pm."

I was outraged, "What about meals!"

"You don't eat."

"What about rest!"

"You don't sleep."

"What about my free time!"

"Highly over-rated."

"What about Harry!"

"Bring him with you. I suppose he could do with the lessons just as much as you."

"Yes but HE needs food, rest, and play even if you think I don't!"

"He can leave for food or bring it with him, he can sleep through the lessons like the rest of his classes." He smirked at me. "And I imagine the play can wait till you're both alone anyway."

What a sick old man!

"He does not like you."

"I don't care what he likes. You will be here for lessons every weekend Saturday and Sunday or I will drag you back here and that is final!"

I bit back a retort that could only serve to get me in even more trouble, "Yes sir."

With that he faded from view while I wondered if killing him would get me into any real trouble.

Alone now with nothing pressing for me to do I took out the "dream weaver" that had been wrapped in the towel to examine and make sure that Granger did not completely mess it up. To my surprise it was in perfect condition and everything appeared to be in place. The only way to be sure was to test it. That would have to wait for later, right now Harry is waiting at a party for me. The Dream Weaver vanished from sight (me having returned it to Malfoy Manor till I summon it back to me again).

******

(Time passes)

Life moves in shadows and shades of gray. Sometimes I want it all to end but those times are rare and getting more so as time goes by. I only really want one thing, and I have that.

I thought my life was over when I became a vampire but Harry shared his soul and I live again as both vampire and human. I thought he could not love me because of the change but he has proven me wrong. I thought he would leave me for someone kinder and nicer, but he seems to like my dark side, craves it even. I don't know what he sees in me but I am glad that he has not left me, for he has become my life. Without him I would not have the strength to draw breath.

Christmas is approaching and I am thinking of a gift, but what do you give someone who has everything? I finally decided on me so on Christmas morning before Harry woke up I got up and put a bow around my neck with a tag on it and sat at the foot of his bed with the rest of his presents. I was nervous, yes. But there was one thing I was not and that was embarrassed. I don't care who knows of how much I love him. I would scream it from the roof of the castle if I thought it would not embarrass him. But it would so I won’t.

Seamus was the first to wake. He just got up out of bed and headed for the bathroom passing me completely. I don't even think he saw me. Then it was Longbottom; he just got up and grinned at me as he headed down to the commons. Then was Ron. He got up and looked at his presents. When he finally decided to wake Harry up so they could open their presents at the same time, his eyes fell on me. I expected him to be angry—he never likes anything I do—but that is not what I got.

He took one hard look at me and fell off his bed in fits of laughter. I could not figure out what was going on. But he finally got the will power to point and he was pointing at the foot of my bed so I curiously looked over and I saw Harry asleep at the foot of MY bed with a bow sticking out of his messy hair... great minds think alike.

I too started laughing and this in turn woke up Harry and he groggily looked over to find out what all the commotion was about. When his eyes fell on me he too started laughing. Leave it to Ron to turn my nervousness into laughter and leave it to Harry to steal my idea for a present.

Oh well! I love him too much to care.

-End Book One-

<-- Last Chapter

Review
(will open in a new window)

Site Founded on 01.01.2003
Site Content © 2003 Hellforge Studios (HFS)